Bayard reaches 36 million readers everywhere on the planet
Welcome to Bayard–a media company of international scope with a unique history that goes back nearly 140 years. Bayard’s sole owners are the Augustinians of the Assumption, which guarantees the group’s stability, gives witness to our corporate mission, and offers editorial independence to each of our 190 publications. Our products include Catholic Digest, Living Faith, Living with Christ, Pflaum Gospel Weeklies, and Catechist, as well as books, booklets, digital products, and one of France’s leading daily newspapers, La Croix.
Bayard’s trademark stands for editorial excellence and innovation at the service of demanding readers of all ages – from toddlers to teens, and young adults to seniors. Inspired by the Assumptionists, every one of our initiatives seeks to reflect and promote positive values rooted in the intellectual, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of life.
- Total employees worldwide: 1,966
- 1 daily Catholic newspaper
- 190 magazines, 5 million subscribers, 36 million readers
- 8 million books sold every year from a catalogue of 5,000 titles
- As one of the most innovative publishers online (Bayam, J’aime Lire store, etc.), Bayard reaches millions of visitors monthly through approximately 150 websites